Guinness Beer Reindeer Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater
This festive Guinness Beer Reindeer Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater is a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit! This knit sweater features an eye-catching design of a classic Guinness Beer reindeer, with a festive holiday-themed pattern knitted into the sweater. With the classic wool material, it will keep you warm and cozy in any cold weather. Perfect for boozy, holiday parties, this unique sweater is sure to draw attention and be the talk of the night. It looks great paired with jeans, boots, and a warm winter jacket. Get your ugly Christmas sweater game on today and show your holiday spirit with this Guinness Beer Reindeer Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater!
Product Description Of Guinness Beer Reindeer Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% spandex (made in Vietnam factory)
- 95% polyester – 5% spandex (made in China factory)
- Wool active fiber is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
- WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
NOTE: Guinness Beer Reindeer Ugly Christmas Wool Knitted Sweater
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.
Homepage: Senprintmart Store
See More At: